Thursday 14 March 2013

Nearly Insane Quilt - Third Draw

Nearly Insane Quilt - Block 33, 47, 71, 89
Nearly Insane Quilt - Block 33, 47, 71, 89
Here are Blocks 33, 47, 71, 89 complete from the Second DrawIt is about a month ago that I made the First Draw for my Nearly Insane Quilt, and I am comfortable with the progress I am making.  I have also started thinking about the cornerstones and sashing, which I will report on in a later post.  The latest draw has turned out

1 - 11 - 12 - 92

92 is one of the four corner blocks.  The others don't look quite as straightforward as the previous ones, but yet again, none of the REALLY insane blocks - YET. 

Time to make my fabric selections, and set my little travel packs up...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Such happy cheerful fabrics you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the randomness doesn't leave all the insane blocks till the end. It would be funny because it is random but not for you to have to make them all at the end...

    ReplyDelete